If you feel you need to have a lot of money to really enjoy life, I am afraid you are sadly mistaken.
1. Walk The Beach
Taking a walk along the beach not only clears your head but it is a great way to relax yourself amid your stressful life. Feeling the sand beneath your feet as you navigate the coast feels so good! (…)
4. Ride Your Bike
Not only do you get some exercise but even better you get to take your bike off some sweet jumps! Doing this activity with friends or family is also a fun as well! (…)
8. Play a Board Game With Family
Remember how much fun you used to have when you beat family members in the game of Monopoly or Chess? Relive that past time as you relish the classical way to entertain yourself before the almighty video game machine or computer was born. (…)
11. Take A Friend Out For Ice Cream
Having fun with friends, especially when sharing a great treat is definitely fun…even if you gain a few pounds here and there. The experience you have with friends is something that is truly priceless. (…)
After reading the text, think of the questions below and write an answer to ONE of them (5-10 sentences):
1. Think of one more “way to enjoy your life without spending a lot of money” and write why it is a good idea.
2. Think of one way to enjoy your life which costs A LOT of money and write what is nice about it.
3. Make your own sentences with the words written in bold.