Last week we tried to talk about being a good mother and being a good child. Here is what I found when I googled “good child”:
How to Be a Good Child (from WikiHow)
1. Be yourself. Well, if you don’t know the real you, just act naturally, the self you are most laid back and comfortable in.
2. Do as you would like to be done to you. Listen to people and make everyone feel good.
3. Stay calm! If you yell a lot and are argumentative, people won’t want to be around you.
4. Don’t use bad language. Most people don’t think bad language is cool. They think it makes you look stupid.
5. Honor your parents. Don’t lie to them, and don’t do any sneaky stuff, because they know what you’re doing anyway, there’s no way around it. Help them to build a wall of trust for you, but when you get it, don’t let it fall down again!
6. Do well in school. Listen to everything your teacher says, take notes, and even make little practice tests for you to practice your skills.
7. Get along with your friends and family, especially with your brothers and sisters. That part can be hard.
Are your children like that? Well, even if they are not, I hope that you believe that they are really good!