Make Reusable Coffee Filters
If you (want) to decrease your dependence on paper products a great way to cut down (and save money) is to make some reusable coffee filters. (…)
Gather the following materials: (…)
2 pieces of 8” x 6” loose weave cotton or muslin
And of course needle, thread, and/or sewing machine. Whichever you prefer.
1. Cut out a piece of 8” x 6” cotton or muslin. (…)
2. Sew your the pieces together. (…)
3. Turn inside out and you are done. (…)
After reading the text, think of the questions below and write an answer to ONE of them (5-10 sentences):
1. What do you think: Is such coffee filter useful? Would you like to make one?
2. Have you ever made yourself something really useful and simple? What was it? Do you still use it?